Friday, April 07, 2006

Picture updates

I owe you some pictures-- here's a quick run through. I usually put the captions underneath the pictures, a la high school newspaper experience. However, I find it confusing when I go back and read it. I'll try it the other way, with the caption on top. Let me know which is easier for you.

Here's the ^&*) car, the unbeloved Mercedes. Buh-bye. It was so pretty, but so ugly in its intentions. My sister even said she was afraid it was contagious and that she'd start having car trouble. (It just so happened that her house lost hot water today, three days after ours went out... nooney nooney. She thought our bad luck was going through the phone lines or something.)


And here's lovely Maude. She's such a great car, but it's time for her to make another family happy. Right now she's sitting out on a vacant corner lot where other people put their cars out on the weekends. Hopefully she'll sell quickly.


Here's a bad picture of the finished lockers. They look awfully green here, but they're more gray-bronze than anything else.

No comments: