Saturday, May 20, 2006

One hour later...

Just got cleaned up. LOVE the new maid in the shower-- we bought one of those gadgets they're marketing now, where you hang the thing from the showerhead and hit the button, and it sprays the whole shower with cleaning mist. LOVE it. I scrubbed that shower down-- it's like 5 by 5 feet!-- two Sundays ago and was exhausted the rest of the day. Call me a sucker, but the marketing worked for me. And the thing works! The shower is still sparkly clean!

I promised some pictures a while ago, and I'm behind. Here are some pix. This first two are of the Mother's Day dinner table.



Being the aunt and uncle we are, we keep an eye out for fun things for the nieces and nephew. We found these fun plastic trays and sippy cups at Walmart for about a dollar apiece. Each kid has his or her own color of tray and bug sippy cup thing. SO fun.


And here are two shots of the purse I made. The lighting is bad on one of the shots, but you can see the pocket inside. :)




It took a lot of rigging to get it to stand up straight. I haven't had a chance to make one with the new really stiff interfacing. Hopefully tonight unless I get the urge to paint the guest room.

And now for some really old pix-- a few weeks ago we went on a sunset cruise on our weekly date night. The cruises are about an hour and a half long, with free champagne and dolphin sightings. It was a wonderful way to spend an evening-- sooo relaxing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the maid in the shower thing works. I was thinking of getting it myself!! Ah the glorious flow of information through blogging...
:) Suz.