road trippin' with the great aunts...she isn't so happy about it!
I don't have a caption, but is that lady second from the right an elf?
earl, was that you?
Nope, we can't believe it either, just yesterday our little house was right here! Look at us now! #*&! tornado!
This is how the show Elimidate got started! Guess who won?!
Ha! You all are funnnny! Who are you, anonymous? I can't give you credit if I don't know who you are! Thanks for playing!
The founding father and mothers of Brigham Young University looking for a site for their new school.
i vote for jim's caption! you made me laugh. by the way, i like your creative picture.
Post a Comment
The life and times of two displaced northerners.
8 comments:
road trippin' with the great aunts...she isn't so happy about it!
I don't have a caption, but is that lady second from the right an elf?
earl, was that you?
Nope, we can't believe it either, just yesterday our little house was right here! Look at us now! #*&! tornado!
This is how the show Elimidate got started! Guess who won?!
Ha! You all are funnnny! Who are you, anonymous? I can't give you credit if I don't know who you are! Thanks for playing!
The founding father and mothers of Brigham Young University looking for a site for their new school.
i vote for jim's caption! you made me laugh. by the way, i like your creative picture.
Post a Comment