Dad found it when he visited. The ingredients are imported from Philly (can you say imported if it's not international?) and were soooo good. I had the chicken cheesesteak and it was quite delish. Brad had a meatball sub that was so so. We had a few onion rings that were the best I've ever had. Super fresh, not greasy, and crunchy. Yum.
If you can't tell already, we're playing with our new phones today. We got the Casio G'zOne (geez-won? gee-zee-one? gee-zone? nobody knows) because it's virtually indestructible. It can withstand water up to a meter or something, sandstorms, vibrations, dropping, etc. It was tested by the Army! And it's my first camera phone EVER! The photos are really decent quality and I just figured out to post from the camera to the blog. You'll be able to tell when I do that because the text will be minimal. I'm not so good at text-messages. Maybe I'm missing out on some quick time-savers or maybe I'm just not talented at it. Anyhoo, I edited this post after posting the pic so I could explain things.
On the way home we saw this motorcycle on the main drag just outside our neighborhood. Never ones to pass up a bargain, we got mostly home and then decided to try to bring it home. Heck- nothing lost, and maybe we could sell it on ebay! So we got a tow rope and went back. We tried to move it off the curb and closer to the car... no dice. It's in sand, so movement is difficult, and it's flippin' heavy and well, a big fan of inertia. Brad got the idea that maybe it needs a jump. So we went back home and got some jumper cables. And went back to the motorcycle. No dice. So we gave up. The thing was nice back in its day. Even has the key in the ignition, but no life at all. Oh, well.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment