My new crocs came in the mail yesterday. I love them. Why has it taken me so long to order these? I was born to wear mary janes. And they match my brown pants.

I brought in a sample of my wares to school today to show a few students who have been asking about them. Here's one purse I made. It's all mod and swirly and I love it. It even has a pocket inside! I didn't put in the stiff lining so it's a big saggy, but that's ok by me.

Here's one of my favorite aprons. So '70s with its brown and gold. Makes me think of avocado refrigerators... And speaking of '70s, the weather has been glorious this week! On Tuesday the heat broke and we got some relief! It has been in the low 80s/high 70s for a few days now, and despite 80% humidity, it is wonderful. I hope it stays cool for the show tomorrow, which is all outdoors.

And speaking of the show, I made this utilitarian apron to wear tomorrow. With my brown pants (yes, I'll wash them) and my brown mary jane crocs. I feel cute just thinking about them. Am I a dork for planning my outfit ahead of time? Too bad. I got the apron idea from an Amy Butler book my sister gave me for my bday. Her fabrics and designs are delightful and inspiring, plus she lives in Granville, Ohio, very close to where I want to live! I'm pretty sure we'll be best friends.

That's all for today. I'll post on Sunday probably to tell you how the show goes!
1 comment:
Wishing you best of luck on your 1st craft show. Your stuff is great. By the way, what did you decide for the logo?
Post a Comment