On Friday night we were sitting in the living room, watching tv, enjoying the breeze of the open front door and open back doors... when we heard yowling. At first it sounded like a baby crying, but as it went on I realized it was a cat. We decided to go try to help the poor animal as it was obviously in distress. I grabbed a towel, Brad grabbed a flashlight, and we went outside to hunt it down. We followed the yowling to a vacant lot across the street and started walking in that direction. "What do you think is wrong?" Brad asked. "Well, cats yowl like that when they're hurt, they're fighting, or they're in heat," I replied. Just then the yowling stopped. A minute later we saw two little eyes looking back at us... and then another set of eyes. I don't the kitties wanted to be rescued, if you know what I mean. Wokka, wokka.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment