Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A sign you work with math geeks (which I am, so I can say that)

Instead of greeting each other with a polite "Hello" or "Haven't seen you in a month-- how are you?", Colleague One says to Colleague Two, "Can you believe this? Instead of integrating on this test they all took the derivative.  I mean, it's like someone said to them, 'When in doubt, take the derivative!'" and much hysterical, nervous laughing ensues.
 
I really am thinking about updating this blog at some point.  I've just needed a break from it.  Call it a "You're Not The Boss Of Me, Blog" moment.  Things are going well for us, and we feel like we've turned the corner on quite a number of significant things.  I'm not ready to let all the cats out of their bags, but I will soon.  And no, no babies.  Not for us at least.  But we were super excited to hear about Baby M, Baby S, and Baby R.  Must be cold up there in Chicago... tee hee.
 
Back to math I go.

No comments: